We are searching for an experienced NYS Licensed Psychologist who is interested in private practice treating children, adolescents and their families. We manage all administrative needs. The provider has more clinical time, as they are not inundated with administrative tasks. This is your turn-key business with office space, office equipment, office supplies and administrative staff managing most of your professional needs, including billing and credentialing.
Doctorate in Psychology
- A history of treating children, adolescents, and parents.
- Significant professional experience in the mental health field that indicates knowledge of diagnosis and treatment of psychological disorders and psychological evaluation techniques, including proficiency in a variety of psychological tests.
Candidate must be a NYS Licensed Psychologist
- Responsible for providing clinical services such as diagnosis and treatment of mental illness, psychological testing/assessment, psychological evaluations, crisis management services, and other clinical services typically considered within the scope of practice of doctoral level psychologists
- Ensuring that services provided are in accordance with relevant ethical and professional standards of care
- Participation in any quality improvement activities that involve psychology services
When you choose us to assist in the management of your private practice, you will have more time for direct patient care. From the moment you come on-board, you will be a part of the caring, supportive environment that we have established over many years of practice management.